Boost Customer Loyalty With An Incentive Card Program
The OmniCard Difference
Branded and Personalized Visa® and Mastercard® Reward Cards for loyalty
- Customized programs to meet your needs
- On-demand printing and fulfillment facility
- Dedicated account executive with 24 x 7 cardholder support
- Automate your process and integrate with other systems with full API suite
- 96% of unhappy customers don’t complain, they just leave
- It can cost a company as much as 7x to acquire new customers versus keeping existing ones
- Reducing customer churn by each 1% can increase profitability by 5%
There are a number of different retention programs that an organization can put in place to keep customers happy. There isn’t a once size fits all program because customers may have different priorities. A variety of initiatives based on your
business and customer base may be necessary. Here are some creative retention strategies we’ve seen:
- Appeasement: If a mistake was made due to poor service or other factors, you can turn an unhappy customer into an advocate by righting the wrong and rewarding them for their troubles.
- Purchase Frequency Bonuses: A great way to ensure that a customer will continue to purchase with your or increase their rate of purchasing
- Annual Recognition: Providing your top customers a yearly gift or reward on their customer anniversary date separates you from the competition and shows the customer you care
- Self-Service Rewards: This is not applicable in all situations but we’ve seen some companies who reward their customers for choosing to follow instructions to solve a problem on their own versus calling support. This not only
saves the company money, but many customers love having the option and are not as critical when a problem occurs.
- Advocates Program: Chances are you already have loyal customers out there who are just not the type to go shout it from the mountaintops. By rewarding them to blog, tweet, or recommend your company you reinforce relationship
with that customer while possibly bringing on new clients.