Bulk Order Virtual Visa & MasterCard Reward Cards
When your rewards need to be immediate
The OmniCard Virtual Rewards Card is a Prepaid Visa or MasterCard Account that is delivered to your recipients electronically rather than being printed on a physical card. The Visa or MasterCard Virtual Card can only be used for online purchases or over the phone transactions wherever Visa or MasterCard are accepted. Virtual Rewards are perfect for rewarding your employees or customers instantly and reducing the logistics involved with shipping. Our clients typically use this reward product for online contests, promotions, website survey awards, or for a target audience that is more Internet savvy.
Need a virtual Visa gift card for personal use? Visit our sister site GiftCards.com for orders less than fifty cards.
Step 1 – Send the Virtual Card
- Place an order for the number of Virtual Rewards needed with denominations of $20 up to $750 each
- You get a list of unique website links for each Virtual Card
- Download your list of links and send them to your recipients
Step 2 – Recipient Claims their Virtual Card
- The recipient must provide their name & address to retrieve their Visa or MasterCard Virtual Account information
Step 3 – The Virtual Account Number is provided
- Once registered, the recipient is given their Visa or MasterCard Reward Account information
- They can use that link you provided anytime to retrieve this information
- Tips are provided on how to make purchases
Step 4 – Start Shopping
- The Visa or MasterCard Account information is entered online as a normal Credit Card during checkout
- The Billing Address requested by the shopping cart is the address the recipient entered when claiming their reward
- Purchases are limited to the amount the Virtual Card was issued for
- This product can only be used up to the value on the Reward Account
- Most online merchants do not accept two forms of payment. So if the user has a $20 Virtual Reward & want to make a $30 purchase,
they typically will not be able to use the Virtual Card for that purchase
- The product cannot be used for online merchants who charge an ongoing subscription or membership amount
- The MasterCard or Visa Virtual Card product will not work for online merchants who provide a cash access option such as PayPal
- OmniCard API Solutions are available to help accelerate and automate your Virtual Card program.