Through our sister companies GiftCards.com and OmniCard we offer consumer card products that can be tied to your loyalty program. A consumer card is typically funded by the end customer, however there are options where a company can add funds to the card as part of a reward or loyalty program. This allows you to drive consumer actions or purchases to a desired location in return for a reward or incentive that can go back on the consumers card.
There are two variations of our consumer cards.
Includes Visa, MasterCard, or Discover prepaid gift cards.
- All Cards have a 7-year expiration term & follow the CARD ACT guidelines
- Gift Cards can be branded with a company logo & artwork
- Discover Gift Cards can be filtered to only be used at specific retailers, merchant categories, or geographical locations
- Cards are non-reloadable and cannot be redeemed for cash
- Maximum load value per card is $500
- We provide a branded site for online purchases
- Selling our gift cards in a retail location is available upon an approval process & minimum commitments
Reloadable Consumer Card
This a white labeled version of our OmniCard MasterCard General Purpose Reloadable (GPR) card.
- Variety of expiration terms based on the program
- Cards can be branded with a company logo & artwork
- Consumers can load their card via direct deposit, at Western Union, or at a Green Dot location
- Cards can be used at an ATM to obtain cash (fees apply)
- We can provide a branded card management portal for an additional fee
- Aggregate spend data reporting is available
- We have a thorough review process to work with an organization for this product and minimum commitments